Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Worst Day Ever

Today was a note worthy day to say the least, and not in a good way either. I overslept, rushed out of the house to make it to work, was still a half hour late; then proceeded to get yelled at for being late. Hell, at least I showed up!! They should have been thankful for that!! I think I jinxed it. The day before my manager said "Don't be late" and I'm thinking...'When am I ever late??' well apparently today was that day...could it get any worse?? As a matter o' fact it can, and it did. Got yelled at twice more for something I didn't know I did wrong because I wasn't told otherwise. Then ad a mental breakdown and started crying in my car because I wasn't about to cry at work. Then my co-worker wanted me to stay late so she could make it to break before she took off, which was fine. So I waited. Then I got yelled at for waiting....SERIOUSLY?!?! I was so frustrated that my New Year wasn't starting off too hot!! Everyone was irritated with me the whole day just because I was 27 minutes late and I didn't know that I wasn't supposed to go to lunch when I did because "You were here late, so everyone else should have gone first." I've been on the verge of breaking for awhile now, but this just sent me over the edge. Gahhh. Tomorrow is a new day and hopefully a better start to the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment