Monday, January 13, 2014

Work & School Suck

Today marks the first day of my five day weekend...(not by choice). I am enrolling myself in night school in an attempt to escape the misery of working for someone else. I recieved a phone call from the financial aid office of my college and they said that I need to fill out some papers and submit them so that I can get my financial aid. Classes start in about two weeks and I am freaking out!! I am so close to just giving up on college but I know it's in my better interests not to do that. For 22 months I will be attending school from 5pm-10pm Monday-Friday and only have a short little winter break...this is going to take the breath out of me. I hate dealing with Financial Aid papers because I always end up submitting the wrong one and it just goes downhill from there. Then after that whole shin-dig I end up not being able to start classes because I don't have the money that I need due to the fact that I submitted the wrong papers. Gahh!! Hopefully this won't be as frustrating as last time. Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment